The Fraser Valley Conservancy is committed to preserving both our natural environment and our local heritage. We offer many options for protecting lands including the use of conservation covenants, life estates, bequests, ecological gifts and title donations. The lands we currently hold in trust through these various arrangements are listed below. Each arrangement is unique to the parcel of land and the wishes of the donor. Each of the lands is significant and have environmental or heritage features protected in perpetuity.
All of our land donations have endowments set aside to pay for their maintenance and small restoration activities. If you would like to sponsor a particular land parcel by building its endowment, please see our donation page and contact us for more information.
- A guide to Land Protection Tools by The Fraser Valley Conservancy
- Canadian Ecological Gifts Program Handbook
- A comprehensive donor guide Green Legacies 2015 outlines the numerous ways British Columbian’s can contribute to the conservation of wildlife and important ecosystems
Current Lands in Trust
- Maclure Wetlands
- Pincott Conservation Covenant
- Ryder Creek Wildlife Corridor
- South Fraser Way “Snail Property”
- Windebank Creek
- Three Creeks (formerly referred to as the McKee Peak Property)