Come join the FVC and other groups to clean up the banks of the Chilliwack river on Saturday, July 19th! It is a family friendly event that helps keep garbage out of the river and provides an opportunity to enjoy the scenery along our adopted section of this spectacular river.
- This event is hosted by the Chilliwack Vedder River Cleanup Society.
- Registration starts at 8:30am Saturday July 19th, at the Great Blue Heron Reserve (5200 Sumas Prairie Road, in Chilliwack). We will head out at 9:30 am to our section of the river (between Sleese Road and the Tamahi Bridge) and will be done by noon.
- Please ensure you dress appropriately for the weather!
- Clean-up bags and tools will be provided.
- If you have any questions feel free to call 604-625-0066 or email: email@example.com.