« All Events
Fort Langley Planting Event
Nov 16, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- We’re looking for energetic volunteers to help us with the restoration of a wetland in Fort Langley, BC.
- This will involve planting trees and shrubs together outside on Wednesday November 16th from 9 am to 1 pm.
Why it’s Helpful
- We’ll be planting around a wetland that is home to amphibians! The planting area was previously completely covered in blackberry. With your help in planting native species, the area can become suitable habitat for wildlife.
Requirements & Safety
- Bring your own refillable water bottle.
- Dress for the weather.
- Wear closed-toed footwear. We will be planting on uneven ground, so sturdy boots are recommended.
- There are no washrooms facilities on site.
- Gloves will be provided, but bring your own if you would like.
- Shovels for planting will be provided.
- There will be planting training on site at the beginning of the day.
- Outside on a private property in Fort Langley, BC.
- Address will be sent to you upon registration.
- There is no public transit available for this location.
- Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- RAIN OR SHINE
Please ensure that all people attending are registered separately.
If you click the “Register Here” button below and receive a “form has been deactivated” notification, we have reached the maximum number of volunteers for this event.